Dress To Impress




Happy Friday lovelies! Here is a professional yet fashionable attire perfect to make a memorable first impression at interviews. The biggest tip essential for interviews that I've learned thus far is to be yourself and be honest. You definitely don't want to overdo your outfit or makeup and come off too flamboyant, the best way is to go simple. Since some of the items I'm wearing are no longer online I've posted below similar styles you can choose instead to make your outfit. Last but not least, I can't forget to give photo credit to my lovely momma (she's getting so good at being my professional photographer lol)!

Thanks for stopping by,
Ivette

SHOP THE POST:

5 comments:

  1. Love the entire outfit! I need to those heels in my life.

    Gal and the City

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! You are already a professional fashionista like me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shoes! Love the colour and style of it. Cute look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your polished, professional look!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look and lovely background! I am all about nice backgrounds in shoots:)!

    www.styleandpaws.com

    ReplyDelete