Hello Blogging World! ❤

I've finally gotten around to posting on my first blog and I am beyond excited! After following beauty & fashion gurus for years, I've learned endless tips on all things glamour and decided to share bits of it. Graduating high school seemed like the ideal time to start up my blog except, little did I know being a college student for the past year has taken up so much of time. Yep, you guessed it, this blog will ultimately feature affordable looks (college student lol) and the latest deals into the season's beauty trends via my insight. Lately, I have also become obsessed with following fitness trainers, in hopes of living a healthier lifestyle and will be sharing workout & food recipes (major foodie) with y'all! Please stay tuned loves.. Nonetheless, what better way to introduce myself than with jumping right into my passion for fashion.

SUMMER FLORALS





Floppy Wool Hat: (similar) Dress: (similar) Wedges: (similar) Sunglasses: Rayban


Obsessed is an understatement for how much I adore this darling dress! I purchased it early March and can't seem to find it online anymore, however I have linked a similar floral dress for you guys. It definitely was an amazing purchase I will be wearing all throughout summer on multiple occasions (I actually already wore this on Easter Sunday ha). To pair it off, I felt it required little accessories given the dress is a statement on its' own, and only added a floppy wool hat perfect to prevent a sunburn. As for my wedges, I added these peep toe beige ones I purchased ages ago and posted similar ones on the link you might be interested in. Not only is this outfit cute and affordable but it really didn't require much thought to put together (time is of the essence). I hope you enjoyed this post and are looking forward to many more coming soon!


Thanks for stopping by,
❤ Ivette


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I love the outfit! Will definitely have to go online shopping now!

    xo,
    Gal and the City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank love! <3 A little shopping never hurt nobody! It is considered retail therapy after all haha

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks girl! It's definitely become a summer fave! Thanks for reading! ❤ Ivette

      Delete
  3. Great minds think alike Ivette! I adore your summer floral dress! You look vibrant and gorgeous in it!!!
    I simply can't have enough of floral dresses, here's one of them I'd like to share:
    http://vivalaviv.com/2015/06/28/when-in-paris-complimenting-the-regal-gardens-with-a-floral-dress/

    Vivienne X

    ReplyDelete