Manicure Monday

One of the biggest trends for this summer are pastel colors. Essie has launched these gorgeous colors for summer that fit perfectly with the season's trends. I am already mentally planning what outfits I'll be pairing them with! Essie has become one of my favorite nail brands because of their silky formula and their endless color options. I can't wait to purchase them all!! Leave your comments below letting me know which ones you're dying to have!

Thanks for stopping by,
Ivette

P.S. Who else will be watching the Bachelorette premiere tonight? I'm curious as to how they will handle 2 bachelorettes so I know I will! (And of course to see who the cute new bachelors are ha)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Essie colors! And omg, I am bachelor and bachelorette obsessed! I actually saw Britt walking at a cross walk in front of my car about two months ago!

    StyledByBlondie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors are awesome! :)

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the baby blue!
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that light yellow/cream color! How pretty!
    Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins

    ReplyDelete