Disney Park Must-Haves







Happy Monday! Sorry I've been away for a bit but I was on vacay with my family for my little sister's 12th birthday (I still can't believe she's 12 already!) In case you can't tell, we went to Walt Disney World, literally the happiest place on Earth. For this outfit, I decided to go with a more laid-back look since we were going to be doing a lot of walking and wanted to be comfortable. And of course, the one thing I couldn't wait to sport were my Minnie Ears (how adorable are they) that I did not take off the whole day. Below I'll list some trip essentials and similar items to the ones I'm wearing!

  1. Sunscreen: If you're on the fairer side or easily get sunburned, wearing sunscreen is definitely essential to not get sunburned while being under the sun for hours.
  2. Book-bag: I like carrying a book-bag instead of a purse or crossbody bag simply because they can hold way more items in one.
  3. Sneakers: My idea of comfortable shoes for hours of walking are sneakers. I don't recommend sandals or flats because they are prone to giving you blisters after long hours.
  4. Ponchos: If you don't want to spend a fortune on ponchos at the park, I highly recommend you to throw one in your bag. They are very inexpensive and lightweight and will totally save your day in case it starts raining.
  5. Portable Charger: This is essential to carry around just in case your phone dies on you while taking selfies. There are multiple outlets throughout the parks you can utilize to recharge.
  6. Water & Snacks: Disney parks are especially great for letting you take in water and snacks in a bag. You should definitely take protein bars and water to stay energized and hydrated during the day, and of course to save money!
  7. Hand Sanitizer: This is one of the most important things to carry in your bag on vacation. Thousands of people visit Disney daily which means there are thousands of germs everywhere although the park itself is clean.

Thanks for stopping by,
❤ Ivette

SHOP THE POST:

21 comments:

  1. Darling in Disney!


    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute look! Love the head piece:)

    Elena

    www.styleandpaws.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! It looks so comfortable to walk around in :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Minnie ears, they're so cute! Your list of essentials is really useful - I'm the extremely fair girl that always forgets sunscreen haha xx
    www.chasingbelle23.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips, definitely can't go without a a comfy pait of sneakers.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tips, you look adorable!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to go to Disney! Such a cute look - thanks for stopping by my site too! Xo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute disney look! I want to go to Disney! Last time I went, I was in 7th grade!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sunscreen and han sanitizer are definitely the essentials! When I went there it was so crowded that I have to use hand sanitizer all the time :)) I love this look <3

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit choice for Disney! You look beautiful!

    http://www.athreadofcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your sparkly ears! I have the silver sequin pair :) I totally agree with your essentials- Especially the portable phone charger! Mine was a lifesaver when I was there in February.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are some great tips! I'm just back from Disney World too (check out my post: http://anorganisedscatterbrain.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/florida.html)

    It really is the most magical place on earth!

    Eve xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so cute, and these are some great tips! Thanks so much for sharing!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh..those sequence ears are TOO cute!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhh..those sequence ears are TOO cute!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. So just found your blog tonight, and it is seriously adorable!! You have great style and content on here! Great work! (:

    Emma – seersuckerforstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so cute!

    Mischelle
    http://www.nowthatschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this, makes me wanna hop on a plan over to disney ASAP!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great look! So cute!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete