Tribal Frenzy


This summer I've been obsessed with fun & cute prints to sport around that can withstand the hot Miami weather. Being a petite girl is not always easy to find the perfect outfit but I love this little tribal dress I scored from Forever 21! I paired it with my Classic Ray-Bans, beige & gold accessories, and a royal blue clutch. My wedged platforms I purchased a while back at Charlotte Russe but I've posted similar affordable ones! I hope you all have a wonderful week.

P.S: I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your lovely comments. Although, I might not have time to reply to all of them I do read each and every one of them. It's not so easy being the newest kid on the block having started my blog only a month ago. I love sharing my style and passions with you all so I truly do appreciate every comment you guys leave, it means a lot to me! 


Thanks for stopping by, 
❤ Ivette

SHOP THE POST:

19 comments:

  1. Love the tribal print dress, Ivette! What I love most about these types of prints is that they do not require too much styling or accessories :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun effortless look! You look fab!

    xo, Maria
    Gal and the City

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! You look great.
    Eve xo
    http://anorganisedscatterbrain.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress looks beautiful! I love the print :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look and pics :) this pattern on dress looks grerat :) and you've very nice legs ;) :)
    greetings,
    Vivi:)
    Vivienne Night Blog

    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post and amazing pictures darling :D

    if you want, you could like my new fb page, it would mean so much to me <3 tnx

    https://www.facebook.com/fashionneed09

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that tribal print is gorgeous! Forever 21 has got some great pieces, wow! Can't stop staring at how good you look <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress. The heels really compliment the colors of the tribal print dress and make them pop!

    -Lola https://macaronsinthemorning.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful dress and shoes, i love the compliment of the necklace.
    Great pics, keep up with the good work!!!
    Love CT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pattern on your dress

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that necklace, it goes super well with this outfit!

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute tribal print! Love the look.
    xo, jill
    www.BornFancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your outfit so much! That tribal print is so fun :) btw: thanks for checking out my blog! Now following you on GFC!

    High Heels & Happy Feels
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  15. This dress is such a fun pattern, what a great find! Your statement necklace looks perfect paired with it here!!

    XO Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete