Weekend Motivation












We all need that little extra push of motivation when it comes to being active on the weekends, and what better way than to tour around Miami on a bike ride! It's a great way to spice up your workout routine while not actually feeling like you're working out. On my 6 mile bike ride yesterday, we decided to make a pit-stop at our local park and take in this gorgeous scenery to sneak in some yoga moves.

One of my all-time favorite quotes I wanted to share with y'all that fits in perfectly is "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it."- Ferris Bueller.

P.S: Don't be fooled by these pictures, I was actually sweating like crazy in the 98 degree weather lol.

Thanks for stopping by,
❤ Ivette

8 comments:

  1. Awesome shots...there is nothing better than a bike ride on a beautiful summer day!!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿšด๐Ÿป

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! I haven't ridden a bike in years, it would be so fun to try that again :)

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your workout clothes! You look fabulous!
    xo, Maria

    Gal and the City

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are such lovely pictures! I would love to go and ride my bike along the sea :) x

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love working out!! Looks like a great bike ride!
    -Hannah
    (be sure to enter the giveaway!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics! Looks like a great day for a bike ride! =)
    Reagan

    reaganinmyownworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love going on bike rides, especially when I don't feel like working out. Lol, I swear its like a life hack or something because one I'm on the bike I forget I'm working out.

     - Sierra Berry ♥ @itsberrystylish  

    ReplyDelete